"Experience in Motion"
Easy to install, calibrate and operate, PMV digital positioners provide reliable control and monitoring of control valves in harsh environments. The PMV line offers numerous features and options to ensure maximum flexibility in virtually any process industry application.
- PMV digital positioners feature computer-optimized pneumatic relay with piezo-electric valves for improved dynamic performance
- Zero-bleed pneumatic relay has very low air consumption to provide additional cost-savings
- NEMA 4X/IP66
- The strong, die-cast housing is treated with a powder epoxy, protecting the unit from corrosion and mechanical damage
- Screw terminals for the electrical connection are located in an isolated and sealed housing to help protect the electronics if moisture intrudes the condui
- Fail Close or Open Upon loss of power
- With optional Fail Last modul
- Supports all key communication protocols, including:
- 4-20 mA
- Profibus PA
- Foundation Fieldbus
- Intrinsically-safe version available for installation in hazardous areas
- Remote mount available – designed for applications with severe conditions such as heavy vibration, extreme temperatures, corrosion, difficult access, etc.
- PC configurator available free of charge; connect your PC to the D20 via HART modem or to the D3 with a no-charge Hart option
- ValveSight: new FDT/DTM technology for D3
- Users at all levels of experience or technical competency can use the solution for any type of control valve
- Dashboard-style interface communicates complex information simply and quickly
- Does not require the user to navigate alarms to understand the health of the device.
- ValveSight DTM is now available for HART and Foundation Fieldbus.To order: For a free download of the basic DTM, click here. To upgrade to the Advance Diagnostic DTM, please contact Cowan