“The toughest control valves in the world”
Control valves by SlurryFlo
SlurryFlo control valves provide exceptional performance and reliability. The patented gate profile and unique orifice trims are custom-designed for controlling any application – from water to extremely abrasive slurries.
- Patented concave gate design
- Flow is directed through center of valve
- Unique orifice designs meet exact application
- Zero damage to valve body (100% protection)
- Reduced wear to downstream piping
- Super hard materials increase service life
- Field replaceable wear components
- Reduced downtime and maintenance costs
- Longest service life of any valve
- Hard rock, potash and coal mining
- Oil sands mining
- Smelting and Processing
- Water/Waste water treatment
- Power Generation
- Pulp and Paper
- SlurryFlo seat plates are highly customized for each application.
- We can provide any flow characteristic, and match any flow requirements.
- With a proper maintenance schedule, the body on a SlurryFlo control valve should last a very long time, as abrasive media should never contact it.
- The main wear components are the valve gate & seat plate, and these are field replaceable.
- Changing these parts once they’re worn will essentially provide the end user with a new valve at a fraction of the cost (no need to replace the entire valve, which is often the case with other control valves).
By directing flow through the center of the valve, SlurryFlo protects the valve’s body and downstream piping from erosion and cavitation, providing unparalleled service life. SlurryFlo engineers use state-of-the-art design and flow modeling software to build and test each valve in a virtual world. They create unique control characteristics and select materials for optimal abrasion resistance. The result is a customized control valve that will meet your exact application requirements.