Hydraulic Servo Cylinder
3000 PSI | Bore Sizes: 1½” to 6″ | Large Size
Unparalleled control for quick accurate positioning.
Get the L Series.
L Series Servo Cylinder: Bore size range from 1.5” to 6”. Designed for the most demanding applications where position control is essential.
- Prepared to accept a linear displacement transducer
- Low friction high-speed seals
- 4 wrench flats on piston rod/high-strength piston-to-rod joint
- Servo Hydraulic Cylinder
- Extra-wide piston for optimal guidance and stability under severe side load conditions
- Adjustable cushions available as an option
- Made-to-order stroke lengths
- Triple-seal gland with dual wipers
- Retained bushing is removable without cylinder dis-assembly
Complete the form to get a quote within 24hrs.
Design and Materials
Gland Seal Configuration
- Gland Bushing: Cartridge type, SAE 660 bronze
- Primary Seal: Heavy Duty Polyurethane “U”-cup for excellent seal ability and long service life
- Buffer Seal: PTFE Low friction and long service life. Protects primary seal from pressure spikes.
- Encased Rod Wiper: Rugged wiper deflects contamination
Triple-seal gland with dual wipers. Rugged metallic scrapper and urethane double-acting wiper deflect contamination away from the rod seal for long service life
Get the Complete Package.
Configure your cylinder with ease.
Tested and proven for durability with long lasting performance over millions of cycles. Designed for high pressure, fast moving, demanding machinery. Made to Order.
In Market Example
L Series Servo Cylinder. Our servo actuators pass the aerospace industry’s rigorous 24/7 high-cycle testing with flying colours.