Dart Valve Actuator
Powerful patented dart valve actuator with a self-contained transducer to replace traditional mechanical linkage arms for position feedback used in froth flotation cell systems.
- Modular transducer for easy installation
- Switchable output – analog or digital
- Dual- or triple-seal gland
- High-strength carbon fiber barrel
- Vibration resistance:up to 10Gs at 2000Hz
- Made-to-order stroke lengths
Excellent control for maximum yield with these reliable standard (yellow), and low (blue) operating temperature ranges
Process Control Solutions for Froth Flotation Cells
- Maximize throughput of froth flotation by optimizing control of the dart valves
- Closed-loop control with compact design with a self-contained transducer to optimize flotation cell efficiency
- Local control panel with closed-loop and manual position control
Reduced Dart Valve Mainteance
- The transducer is protected from the harsh environment
- No exposed transducer or clumsy linkage arms
- The Dart Valve Actuator has a modular transducer for easy installation and/or service
- Remote positioner simplifies operation and maintenance
See how the Dart Valve Actuator AT System works
View our video to get a view picture as to how our AT Series will maximize your operation in your flotation cell mineral recovery. A truly amazing control valve which solves factory linkage arm issues with in one simple replacement.
AT Series Design
The panel protects positioners from the environment.
Compatible Positioner Brands
Digital positioners mounted remotely in a cabinet are ideal for harsh environments and any application with difficult or limited access to the actuator.
Cabinets available: Nema 4X, 9X and explosion-proof, manual override customized to suit your application
- Direct mount digital positioner
- NEMA 4X/IP66
- Fail/close or Open Upon Loss of Power
- Optional Fail Last Module
- Communication options:
Intrinsically safe version available
Pivot Mounts now Available
AT Series options:
Dart valve actuator
Control and Monitoring Solutions
Digital valve positioners mounted remotely in a cabinet are ideal for harsh environments and any application with difficult or limited access to the actuator.
Cabinets available: NEMA 4/4X or for hazardous areas.
Manual override customized to suit your application.
They are up to 85% smaller and up to 45% lighter providing a more economical solution.
GT3 Gland for Harsh Environments
Cast Iron construction for applications where yellow metals are not allowed