Dart Valve Actuator
One powerful dart valve actuator with a self-contained transducer.
Durable. Accurate. Compact. Modular.
One powerful control valve with a self-contained transducer.
Plug in the AT Series Dart Valve Actuator
- Thrusts up to 55,000 lbs
- SIL-3 Capable
- GT3 Triple Seal Gland for
Severe Service Applications
- Compact design with self-contained transducer
- Modular transducer for easy installation
- Switchable output – analog or digital
- Dual- or triple-seal gland
- High-strength carbon fiber barrel
- Vibration resistance:up to 10Gs at 2000Hz
- Made-to-order stroke lengths
Complete the form to get a quote within 24hrs.
Excellent control for maximum yield with these reliable standard (yellow), and low (blue) operating temperature ranges
Process Control Solutions
See how the AT System works
View our video to get a view picture as to how our AT Series will maximize your operation. A truly amazing control valve which solves factory linkage arm issues with in one simple replacement.
Pivot Mounts now Available
AT Series options:
Dart valve actuator
The panel protects positioners from the environment.
Compatible Positioner Brands
Digital positioners mounted remotely in a cabinet are ideal for harsh environments and any application with difficult or limited access to the actuator.
Cabinets available: Nema 4X, 9X and explosion-proof, manual override customized to suit your application
- Direct mount digital positioner
- NEMA 4X/IP66
- Fail/close or Open Upon Loss of Power
- Optional Fail Last Module
- Communication options:
Intrinsically safe version available
Control and Monitoring Solutions
They are up to 85% smaller and up to 45% lighter providing a more economical solution.
GT3 Gland for Harsh Environments
Cast Iron construction for applications where yellow metals are not allowed
Cabinets available: NEMA 4/4X or for hazardous areas.
Manual override customized to suit your application.