Thrust: up to 72,000 lbs
Spring-Return Pneumatic Valve Actuator
Custom now comes standard. Spring into Action
with our industry leading 3 week delivery.
- Thrust: up to 72,000 lbs
- Bore Size: 6″-42″
- Configuration: Single-Stage and Tandem
- Stroke Range: Up to 24″
- Pressure Rating: 150 psi
- Rod Size 1″ to 51/2″
Complete the form to get a quote within 24hrs.
“Custom” now comes standard
- Choose from a full range of readily available dimensional sizes and thrusts
- Reduce design and developmental costs
- Faster, simpler selection process improves your project planning and turnaround on proposals, feasibility studies, etc.
Safety comes first, stays first
- Springs are pre-compressed and factory-sealed inside a welded steel canister: no extended tie-rods required!
- Modular Canisters are easily and safely removed for simple in-field servicing of actuator piston seals
Spring is pre-compressed and sealed inside
a steel canister at the factory; Allows safe
in-field service of piston packings, rod seals
Industry Leading 3 Week Delivery
Control and Monitoring Solutions
GT3 Gland for Harsh Environments
Cast Iron construction for applications where yellow metals are not allowed
Mounting Kits: ISO, MSS & Customized Patterns Available
Anti-Rotation Torque Arm:
Maintains constant alignment between valve stem and cylinder piston-rod. Compatible with rotary type switch boxes and beacons.
Field-Adjustable Travel Stops:
To limit stroke for position-seated or limited-travel applications. Ensures valve reaches positive sealing every time without damage to valve internals.
Limit switches and position sensors
Field-Adjustable for open and close indication
Analog and digital feedback
Get the Complete Package. Configure your cylinder with ease.
In Market Example
Spring-Return Pneumatic Valve Actuator. 13 Spring satisfies 80% of Fail close requirements. It’s the next evolution of Cowan Dynamics’ industry-leading A Series. Over 55 years of Series A cylinder design.