Compact. Simple. Versatile. Delivering thrust up to 282,600 lbs and equipped with an energy efficient motor design for linear control valve automation.
The E2H Series is an all-in-one design for linear control valve automation. No need for separate & bulky hydraulic power units and hoses.
All hydraulic components and sensors are integrated into a single compact manifold block that also houses the linear actuator and integral oil reservoir.
Specifications At a Glance
Thrust up to 282,600 lbs
Very Low Power Consumption - Lock in Place
On/Off or Modulating Service
Deadband adjustable down to 0.1% of stroke
100% Duty Cycle
Fail Last Lock, Fail Close or Fail Open
- Very low power consumption
- Tight Shutoff
- Power on Demand - Lock in Place
- Fail last lock
- Fail close
- Fail Open
- Simple Installation – complex hydraulic supply system not required
- Remote Diagnostics/Data logging
- 100% Duty Cycle
- Variable speed motor allows for custom open & closing times
Easy To Use Display
The large, easy to use touch screen display makes it easy for quick setup and operation. The software provides logging of real-time valve performance analysis.
All in one design. No need for separate hydraulic power units and hoses.
The E2H provides Fail Last, Fail Close, and Fail Open modes. It also has the ability to be mounted in horizontal and vertical positions.
Linear Valve Actuator
The linear valve actuator offers up to 282,600 lbs of Thrust.
Our Series E2H Electro-hydraulic Actuator is compatible with any process valve that requires linear motion.
Knife Gate Valve
The Panel Design
In addition, you can operate your E2H locally using the physical buttons on the front of the panel.
Operate Your E2H Remotely Using Our Remote Panel Option
- The control panel on the electro-hydraulic actuator can be mounted remotely and control multiple valves.
- It’s ideal for hazardous area locations.
- It gives you the flexibility to mount the control panel in a safe zone thereby providing a significant cost saving.
- Access valve performance data for multiple valves from one control panel.
- Designed to suit your installation.
Electro-Hydraulic Valve Actuator Design
Simple: Easy to use touch screen for quick setup and operation.
Data Logging: System records position and time data for valve performance analysis.
Partial Stroke Test: Initiate PST from touch screen or remotely.
Versatile: Can be mounted in horizontal valve stem applications.
Remote Diagnostics and Trouble-Shooting by Cowan*
(*direct VPN connection required)
240V Single Phase
115V Single Phase
575V 3 Phase
460V 3 Phase
Hazardous Area Class
CSA approved Cl 1, Div 2, grps A, B, C, & D
CSA approved Cl 1, Div 1, grps C, & D
ATEX, II 3G EEx nA II T3 -40°C ≤ Ta ≤ 65°C
ATEX, II 3G EEx nA II T3 -40°C ≤ Ta ≤ 65°C Tamb ≤ 65°C