Pneumatic Booster for Valve Automation
Designed for applications in which the available air pressure is too low and where space for additional air tanks is limited
Do more with less.
Consisting of a basic system plus an air-2-air booster, Cowan’s Pneumatic booster air systems are designed for applications in which the available air pressure is too low and where space for additional air tanks is limited.
- Air driven, double acting pressure amplifiers
- No mechanical or electrical power required
- 4:1, 3:1 and 2:1 intensification ratios
- Compact, lightweight, corrosion resistant construction
- High air flow output 100 cu in per stroke
- Ideal to fill large air tanks where plant line pressure is low
- Quiet operation
Complete the form to get a quote within 24hrs.
Tank system vs A2A Boosted System
The A2A System has a smaller foot print resulting in less factory floor space being used
400gal vs 60gal
The A2A System
- 60 gal Tank
- 430 lbs
- 20×20 Footprint
- 16in Bore
Design and Materials
Get the Complete Package.
Configure the A2A with ease.
Fail Safe System Modulating Package
Tested and proven for durability with long lasting performance over millions of cycles. Designed for high pressure, fast moving, demanding machinery. Made to Order.
250psi Pneumatic booster. Arctic Service – Our pneumatic fail-safe system is reliable, quiet and fast even at minus 54C.