Bore Sizes: 2″ to 20″
Pneumatic Mill Type Cylinder
Continuous service that is made to fit any application.
Pneumatic mill type cylinder RP Series: Bore size range from 2” to 20” with a piston rod diameter of: 5/8″ to 5 1/2″. The RP is designed for severe applications.
- Heavy duty construction with steel flanged end caps
- heavy wall tubing for 200 psi continuous service
- Extra-long heavy duty rod bushing with dual wipers
- Dual buffer rod seals
- Wide ductile iron piston for long bearing and seal life
- 4 wrench flats on piston rod + option to accept LDT
- Custom mounts to suit any application
- Made-to-order stroke lengths
Complete the form to get a quote within 24hrs.
Design and Materials
Gland Seal Configuration
- Gland Bushing: Cartridge type, SAE 660 bronze
- Primary Seal: Heavy Duty Polyurethane “U”-cup for excellent seal ability and long service life
- Buffer Seal: PTFE Low friction and long service life. Protects primary seal from pressure spikes.
- Encased Rod Wiper: Rugged wiper deflects contamination