400,000 cycles Without Loss of Precision | Effective Diaphragm Area: up to 217 in2| Thrust: up to 13,000 lbs
Excellent Repeatability, Small Size, Ease of Actuation Work
- An adjusting mechanism is incorporated into the actuator design to allow for adjustment of the spring pre-compression
- Excellent repeatability: tested to over 400,000 cycles without loss of precision!
- Outputs repeatable thrust force
- Extended service life
- Nested spring design to maintain compactness
- Effective Diaphragm Area: up to 217 in2
- Thrust: up to 13,000 lbs
- Stroke: up to 4.00″
- Pressure Rating: up to 60 psi
- Direct or Reverse Acting Styles
- Fail-Close or Fail-Open
Complete the form to get a quote within 24hrs.
Our Series CDA Diaphragm Actuator is compatible with any process valve that requires linear motion.
Learn More About: Valve Types