Compact Self-Contained Electro-Hydraulic Rotary Actuator
Electro-Hydraulic Rotary Actuator
Cowan E2H90 Series Self-Contained Electro-Hydraulic Rotary Actuators are used for industrial fields where highly reliable controlled valves are required. They are used to drive angular-stroke valves, linear-stroke valves, and lifting-lever-type ball valves.
- Thrusts up to 4,000,000 in-lbs
- On/Off Service
- Fail Last, Fail Close or Fail Open
- Manual Override is Standard
- Dual Hydraulic Filtering System: allows ease of maintenance
- Operating Pressure: 3000 psi
- Operating Voltage: 220 VAC, and any global 3-Phase voltage ratings (Solar Power optional)
- Rated Power Consumption: Static: 5W Pump Motor; Start: 240 W, 160 W
- Explosion Proof Level: Ex d IIB T4
- Ingress Protection Level: IP65
- S5 Category duty cycle motor (15-minute duty)
- ESD, LBP, PST functions available
Complete the form to get a quote within 24hrs.
Design and Materials
Electronic Control System
The electronic control system of the electro-hydraulic actuator monitors the hydraulic pressure of the system in real time and automatically controls the starting and stopping of the pump.
- All-weather OLED display screen, operates at temperatures below -40°C
- Ten-channel surge prevention and isolation design for increased stability and safety
- Partial stroke testing (PST) function
- Remote control RS485 valve or remote D0 directive
- Optional line break protection (LBP) function available
- PID automatic control of electric motor rotation speed and pressure contributing to stability of the system’s operation
- System self-diagnosis and alarm: smart management strategy
- EXCEL file directly generated after alarm, and data recorded to a U disc for easy management
- Precision calibration of pressure signals by curve-fitting with a control precision degree of up to 0.3%
Independent and Adjustable Open/Close Time
The system flow rate is designed to be 20L/min. For example, the measure ESD time of a size 09 electro-hydraulic actuator is less than three seconds. By independently setting an open/close adjustment valve in the hydraulic control system, the length of time to operate the valve by the actuator can be strictly controlled. For example it can close or open the valve in a natural gas pipeline quickly (less than 10s) to block it, or slowly close (more than 120s) the valve to avoid the water hammer effect in a production oil pipeline.
Get Your Electro-Hydraulic Rotary Actuator in just a few clicks.
Complete the form to receive a quote within 24 hrs.