Gas/Oil Rotary Actuator
Cowan CGO Series Gas/Oil Rotary Actuators have Electronic Line Break Protection
- Electronic Line Break Protection
- Torques up to 4,000,000 in-lb
- SIL 2 Capable
- Explosion-Proof Level: Ex d IIB T4
- Ingress Protection Level: IP 65 (IP 68 available)
- Suitable for Rotary (Quarter-Turn) valves. Linear design also available.
- Air Supply Pressure: 5 – 150 Bar
- Nitrogen Gas Application: High-sulfur natural gas and oil pipelines can use nitrogen gas as a power supply. With the bubble tight pneumatic control manifold, the nitrogen bottles only need to be replaced once or twice a year.
Complete the form to get a quote within 24hrs.
Our Series CGO Gas/Oil Rotary Actuator is compatible with any process valve that requires rotary motion.
Learn More About: Valve Types
Segmented Ball Valve
Trunion Ball Valve
CGO Series Design & Materials
- Complies with ASME VIII or GB150
- Heat shrink technology
- Nickel plated inside – eliminates corrosion and contamination, prolonging service life
- Ensures reliable operating of the valve while preventing damage to the valve stem and actuator from damage
Pneumatic Control Manifold
- Zero leakage within 5 to 150 Bar, especially suitable for nitrogen gas application
- The specifically designed muffler is used for venting noise reduction
- Solenoid valves are SIL 3 Capable
- Quarter turn stroke: -5° to 95° adjustable
- The cylinder features dual seals to guarantee zero leakage
- Symmetric and canted yokes are available to satisfy various valve torque profiles
Hydraulic Hand Pump
- Integrated with a four-position directional control valve for open, closed, automatic and bypassed operation shifting
- Hydraulic outlet is consistent for every stroke operation
Line Break Protection
Low Power Consumption
- Power Requirement of 0.8W
- Records high-pressure, low-pressure and pressure drop rate extremes
- Can improve the acknowledgment or the pipeline pressure fluctuation where the GAO is located
- Supports a low temperature display down to -40°C
- Local Communication: USB, with PC software
- Remote Communication: RS485, with standard MODBUS-RTU protocol
CGO Gas/Oil Rotary Actuator. Extreme temperature laboratory simulation.