Cowan CGO Series Gas/Oil Rotary Actuators have Electronic Line Break Protection
Cowan CGO Series Gas/Oil Actuators uses natural gas or nitrogen gas as the motive power and hydraulic oil as the driving medium to actuate the pipeline valve to a fully open or fully closed position.
- Electronic Line Break Protection
- Torques up to 4,000,000 in-lb
- SIL 2 Capable
- Explosion-Proof Level: Ex d IIB T4
- Ingress Protection Level: IP 65 (IP 68 available)
- Suitable for Rotary (Quarter-Turn) valves. Linear design also available.
- Air Supply Pressure: 5 – 150 Bar
- Nitrogen Gas Application: High-sulfur natural gas and oil pipelines can use nitrogen gas as a power supply. With the bubble tight pneumatic control manifold, the nitrogen bottles only need to be replaced once or twice a year.
Complete the form to get a quote within 24hrs.
CGO Series Design & Materials
- Complies with ASME VIII or GB150
- Heat shrink technology
- Nickel plated inside – eliminates corrosion and contamination, prolonging service life
- Ensures reliable operating of the valve while preventing damage to the valve stem and actuator from damage
Pneumatic Control Manifold
- Zero leakage within 5 to 150 Bar, especially suitable for nitrogen gas application
- The specifically designed muffler is used for venting noise reduction
- Solenoid valves are SIL 3 Capable
- Quarter turn stroke: -5° to 95° adjustable
- The cylinder features dual seals to guarantee zero leakage
- Symmetric and canted yokes are available to satisfy various valve torque profiles
Hydraulic Hand Pump
- Integrated with a four-position directional control valve for open, closed, automatic and bypassed operation shifting
- Hydraulic outlet is consistent for every stroke operation
Line Break Protection
The CGO Series is an electronic line break detection and protection system for real time monitoring of pipeline pressure, pressure drop rate, etc..
Low Power Consumption
- Power Requirement of 0.8W
- Records high-pressure, low-pressure and pressure drop rate extremes
- Can improve the acknowledgment or the pipeline pressure fluctuation where the GAO is located
- Supports a low temperature display down to -40°C
- Local Communication: USB, with PC software
- Remote Communication: RS485, with standard MODBUS-RTU protocol
CGO Gas/Oil Rotary Actuator. Extreme temperature laboratory simulation.
The CGO Series is yours in just a few clicks.
Complete the form to receive a quote within 24 hrs.