July 24, 2020
Cowan Dynamics is pleased to announce the release of their newly expanded E2H Series, Electro-Hydraulic Linear Valve Actuator. The electro-hydraulic actuator combines the best of both worlds of electric actuators and hydraulic actuators for control valve automation.
The E2H linear electo-hydraulic valve actuator replaces the need for separate, bulky hydraulic systems and complex hydraulic piping. In addition, the E2H can replace MOV (electric actuators) where 100% Duty Cycle, High Speed, and fail-safe requirements are of primary importance.
The updated brochure provides engineers with:
- Details on How to Configure Multiple E2H Actuators
- Mounting Flange Specifications & Dimensions
- Bore Size / Motor / Thrust / Speed Specifications
- Easy How to Order Chart
Controlling Multiple E2H Actuators
- The E2H control panel can be mounted remotely and control multiple valves thereby providing significant cost savings.
- It is ideal for hazardous area locations and gives plant technicians the flexibility to mount the control panel in a safe zone.
- Valve performance data for multiple valves can be accessed from a single control panel or access remotely.
Key Features of the E2H Electro-hydraulic Linear Actuator:
- Thrust up to 282,600 lbs
- 100% Duty Cycle
- Stroke Range up to 36”
- On/Off or Modulating Service
- ESD (Emergency Shut-down) Capable
- Remote Diagnostics/Data logging
To learn more about the E2H Series, Electro-hydraulic Linear Valve Actuator, visit: https://www.cowandynamics.com/electro-hydraulic-valve-actuator/
About Cowan Dynamics Inc.
For over 60 years Cowan Dynamics continues to lead the way with their range of actuator valve automation & controls. Their products are used globally in harsh environments and are chosen for their safety features, product performance and reliability.
The head office and manufacturing facilities are located in Montreal, Quebec, sales offices located in Mississauga, Ontario & Houston, Texas. They are represented by an international value-added partner network.