250 PSI NFPA Pneumatic Cylinder| PA: Medium Duty | PS: Heavy Duty Steel | PC: Heavy Duty Stainless Steel
Geared for gears. A versatile pneumatic cylinder.
A popular pneumatic cylinder used within many factories of the auto industry. 316 Stainless Construction for corrosive applications. Including attachments such as Rod clevis and Eye brackets. P Series bore size range from 1.5” to 14”. Piston rod diameter of 5/8″ to 3 1/2″. The P Series is available in the following:
Heavy Duty Steel
Heavy Duty Stainless Steel
- Dual seal gland
- High-strength piston to rod joint
- Removable cartridge rod bushing
- Adjustable cushions available as an option
- Ideal for high-speed applications
- Made-to-order stroke lengths
- Unique cushion design provides maximum cushioning combined with low “breakaway” forces
In Market Example
NFPA Pneumatic Cylinder. Perfect for the auto industry, cylinders are optimized for many cycles.