Bore Sizes: 1½” to 14″
NFPA Pneumatic Cylinder
PA: Medium Duty | PS: Heavy Duty Steel | PC: Heavy Duty Stainless Steel
Geared for gears. A versatile pneumatic cylinder.
A popular pneumatic cylinder used within many factories of the auto industry. 316 Stainless Construction for corrosive applications. Including attachments such as Rod clevis and Eye brackets. P Series bore size range from 1.5” to 14”. Piston rod diameter of 5/8″ to 3 1/2″. The P Series is available in the following:
Heavy Duty Steel
Heavy Duty Stainless Steel
- Dual seal gland
- High-strength piston to rod joint
- Removable cartridge rod bushing
- Adjustable cushions available as an option
- Ideal for high-speed applications
- Made-to-order stroke lengths
- Unique cushion design provides maximum cushioning combined with low “breakaway” forces
Complete the form to get a quote within 24hrs.
Design and Materials
GT3 Gland for Harsh Environments
- Triple-seal gland with dual wipers
- Rugged metallic scraper
- Urethane double-acting wiper deflect contamination away from the rod seal for long service life
- Low Temp
- Cast iron construction for applications where yellow metals are not allowed
In Market Example
NFPA Pneumatic Cylinder. Perfect for the auto industry, cylinders are optimized for many cycles.
The P Series is yours in just a few clicks.
Complete the form to receive a quote within 24 hrs.