3000 PSI NFPA
Bore Sizes: 1½” to 20″
NFPA Hydraulic Cylinders
Unleash your plant’s full potential.
Upgrade to the ML Series.
NFPA ML Series: Bore size range from 1.5” to 20” diameter with a stroke up to 144”. The ML is available in double acting, spring return and extend.
- Low friction high-speed seals
- Retained bushing is removable without cylinder dis-assembly
- 4 wrench flats on piston rod
- NFPA Hydraulic Cylinder
- Adjustable cushions available as an option
- Made-to-order stroke lengths
- Triple-seal gland with dual wipers
Complete the form to get a quote within 24hrs.
Design and Materials
Gland Seal Configuration
- Gland Bushing: Cartridge type, SAE 660 bronze
- Primary Seal: Heavy Duty Polyurethane “U”-cup for excellent seal ability and long service life
- Buffer Seal: PTFE Low friction and long service life. Protects primary seal from pressure spikes.
- Encased Rod Wiper: Rugged wiper deflects contamination
Triple-seal gland with dual wipers. Rugged metallic scrapper
and urethane double-acting wiper deflect contamination
away from the rod seal for long service life
Get the Complete Package.
Configure your cylinder with ease.
ML Package Solution
Tested and proven for durability with long lasting performance over millions of cycles. Designed for high pressure, fast moving, demanding machinery. Made to Order.
In Market Example
NFPA Hydraulic Cylinder. Seal gland configurations stop any contamination from entering the cylinder, reducing maintenance costs.
Cowan 14” bore ML Series on A380 Landing Gear Test Rig
The ML Series is yours in just a few clicks.
Complete the form to receive a quote within 24 hrs.