Taking Spring-Return Actuation to the Next Level:
Hydraulic Version Now Available
- Bore Size: 1 1/2″ – 14″
- Rod Size: 1″ – 7″
- Configuration: Single-Stage
- Stroke Range: Up to 24″
- Pressure Rating: 3000 psi
- Preloads up to 72,000 lbs
- SIL-3 Capable
- GT3 Triple Seal Gland for
Severe Service Applications
- Fail-Open or Fail-Close
Download Our MS Brochure
- Custom dimensional sizes and thrusts available
- Springs are pre-compressed and sealed in a factory-installed canister
- No extended tie-rods required
- Standard offering – no custom design required
- Proven seal technology
Safety comes first, stays first. Backed by Cowan Dynamics’ warranty and service/support guarantee.
Complete the form to get a quote within 24hrs.
Dual Speed Manifold
Dual-Speed Cam-Operated hydraulic manifold reduces speed at end of stroke to help prevent water hammer.
Control and Monitoring Solutions
GT3 Gland for Harsh Environments
Cast Iron construction for applications where yellow metals are not allowed
Mounting Kits: ISO, MSS & Customized Patterns Available
Anti-Rotation Torque Arm:
Maintains constant alignment between valve stem and cylinder piston-rod. Compatible with rotary type switch boxes and beacons.
Field-Adjustable Travel Stops:
To limit stroke for position-seated or limited-travel applications. Ensures valve reaches positive sealing every time without damage to valve internals.